Installing the Metalama Command Line Tool
The Metalama Command Line Tool provides the following features:
- Installing a license or switching to Metalama Free,
- Configuring various settings,
- Terminating Metalama processes,
- Cleaning up Metalama temporary files.
- Inspecting and summarizing the use of license credits.
To install the Metalama Command Line Tool, follow these steps:
- While Metalama is in preview, check the latest version number of the Metalama.Tool package on NuGet.
Run the following command at the command prompt:
dotnet tool install -g metalama.tool
The Metalama Command Line Tool is now accessible through the