Contributing to Metalama Examples
All examples in this repository are released under an open-source MIT license. If you have built an original aspect, we encourage you to share it with the Metalama community.
Please follow the below procedure:
- Initiate a discussion with us on Slack to show us your idea. It's better to have early feedback before investing time and effort.
- Fork the
- Create a subdirectory within the
- Create a .NET 6 console project with your aspect, helper classes, and an executable that demonstrates the aspect.
- Optionally, create an aspect test project under the
- Create a
README.mdfile that explains the aspect's objective and the most significant elements of the its implementation.
- Submit a pull request to the
- Most of the follow-up will happen on GitHub or through Slack.
We look forward to your contributions!